- Grant Access
- Track Account
|Location:||Hatfield, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Website:||My website. More or less defunct atm.|
That Ridicully person:
- is not very talkative these days. But trying to get back into the habit of actually using this journal.
- is a veterinarian, working at an out of hours clinic.
- ended up in the UK via numerous stops in Germany and is prone to randomly switch to German in comments
- owns two cats at the last count
- loves to read - anything. Biographies, fantasy, fanfiction, shampoo bottles,...
- has found true love in a Sony PSR-600. All the books in the world to read while traveling...
- really likes to complain. Not necessarily about anything specific, more complaining on general principle.
- hangs around in the fringes of a number of fandoms.
- owns an old BMW Boxer motorcycle that's spending more time taken apart than being driven.
- has taken up knitting at the end of 2010 and is sure it will end in pain and despair.
- can be found under this user name on a worring number of online services
- is a geek, no doubt about it.
On a last note: It can be safely assumed that any strange thing I say was meant to be funny and shouldn't be taken seriously. I have a weird sense of humour - that's what I call it, people who don't like me would most likely say that I'm either mad or that there are tree year olds with more brains than me.
My RL contact information can be found in the first entry in this journal.